!! Van Is Sold !! - Went Quick, Still have van parts below
Loads of Pictures Here
2020 Ford Transit 350 AWD Ecoboost High Roof 148" Cargo 9500 KM/5903 miles
Things have changed and we have decided to sell the van. Now that travel is back on the menu we didn’t like the thought of leaving the van sitting for extended periods. That combined with being able to sell it for more than what we paid for it 2 years ago make it a no brainer.
Van is located in Calgary, Alberta. Currently has 8100km with the following equipment:
- Oxford White exterior
- Dark Palazzo Gray cloth interior
- 3.5L Ecoboost V6
- 3.73 Limited Slip Axle
- GVWR: 9500 lbs (350 Package)
- 10-Spd Automatic w/OD & SelectShift
- AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control (RSC)
- Side Wind Stabilization Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Lane-Keeping Assist Lane Departure Warning
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS)
- Power 4 Wheel Disc ABS and Driveline Traction Control
- Engine Block Heater
- Extended Range Fuel Tank 31 GAL/117L
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Sensing System
- Reverse Camera System
- Keyless Entry Pad
- HD Trailer Tow Package
- Trailer Brake Controller
- Long Arm PWR heat Mirrors
- Front Fog Lamps
- Radio HD Sync3 8" Screen AM/FM/Sirius/Bluetooth/USB/Android Auto/Apple CarPlay
- Adaptive cruise control
- Vehicle Maintenance Monitor
- BLIS With Cross-Traffic Alert
- Upfitter Package
- Modified Vehicle Wiring System
- Dual Batteries (70 Amp-Hr)
- Large Center Console
- Auxillary Fuse Panel
- 250 Amp Alternator
- Remote Start (Fobs and App)
- Extended Length Running Boards
- Heavy Duty Scuff Plate Kit
- Pushdown Parking Brake
- Auto High Beams
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Variable Interval Wipers
- 4 Way Palazzo Cloth Swivel Seats
- HD Tray Style Floor Mats
- Carpetted Front Floor
- Illuminated Sun Visors
- Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver 1-Touch Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets, 2 USB Outlets
When we first found the van we were very excited as it was well kitted out for a camper van build based on our 4 months of van life living. Things like:
- Extended fuel tank means 31 gallons/117L to go further before re-fueling. 6 gallons/27L over standard.
- Swivel seats for Driver and passenger make maximum use of available space.
- 350 means 9500 GVWR suspension for handling build weight.
- Adaptive cruise is great for long drives. We’ll never own a vehicle without this again.
- Big 8" Sync 3 Display makes navigating and reversing easier.
The van has been completely insulated for sound and temperature using Noico sound deadening mat and 60 sqft of 3M SM600L Thinsulate. All door panels and headliners were removed for full coverage. Insulated flooring has also been installed with 1" XPS foam, 1/2" baltic birch plywood and vinyl flooring. A final touch on the flooring was the installation of the Ford HD scuff plate kit for side and rear doors.
The roof is setup for 400W of solar panels with 80/20 roof rails installed into the factory attachment points. Solar panels and mounting pieces are available and ready to be installed for purchaser at costs detailed below.
A true 2KW diesel heater is installed beneath the passenger seat and a 5100K white Maxxfan in the rear of the van roof. These combined with the Transit Van Cab Window Air Vent Inserts make a great combination. An upgraded diesel heater controller (the Afterburner) is included to make best use of the heater.
Last item to be installed was a removable East West sliding bed to maximize interior space usage. If this doesn’t match your desired layout then it is a simple matter to remove and start your own.
Links to Articles on Above Installations
Here is a list of all of the items that have been installed so far and how much they cost:
Here is a list of all of the parts waiting to be used on the van. These items wil be sold individually or can be added to van purchase if buyer requests: